Bush Turkey Chase
Fine art print
I always have to laugh when I see these cheeky guys closing in on some poor unsuspecting tourist’s beach setup while they’ve innocently gone for a dip. It’s a pretty common sight in Byron Bay; a bush turkey taking off with a bag of something or other, often trailing cascade of snacks in wake and being chased by the rest of the flock who want in on the goods. This is a fun interpretation of what dogs in Hound Town would do if a turkey got into their bag of chips!
- Print of a digital illustration
- Acid-free archival quality paper with a textured finish
- Genuine Giclee print using pigment-based inks
- Signed on the front
- Authenticity included on the back
- Supplied with backing board
- Sealed in an archival quality cello bag
FRAME NOT INCLUDED
Shipping is calculated at checkout.
Pick up available from Byron Bay.