Surf Etiquette part 3
Fine art print
A cartoon explanation of what it means to be a ‘snake’ in surfing. The lesson here is don’t be a snake, be nice and share waves or you spread bad energy, bad vibes, and you’ll eventually make someone snap.
- Print of an original watercolour and ink illustration
- Acid-free archival quality paper with a textured finish
- Genuine Giclee print using pigment-based inks
- Signed on the front
- Authenticity included on the back
- Supplied with backing board
- Sealed in archival quality cello bag
FRAME NOT INCLUDED
Shipping is calculated at checkout.
Pick up available from Byron Bay.